Dear Grace- 2 months

Tomorrow you will be 2 months old. We will be headed to Louisville to see Nana and Papaw- they can't wait. It's been a month since they've seen you, which doesn't seem long to me, but you've changed so much! Then we will go to Lexington because your Aunt Alyssa is getting married. You are going to spend Sunday night with Nana and Papaw without us. I am very nervous. I haven't been away from you for more than about 3-4 hours since you came home! I know it will be nice to sleep so long without you waking me up, but I'm so freaked out!

You got your first round of vaccines at the doctor the other day. It made you very upset and we both cried. You are very healthy:

As of November 2nd:
Weight: 11lbs
Length: 23 1/8 inches
Head: 14 7/8 inches

You are getting so strong. You can hold your head up for long periods of time. Even though you don't like being on your belly you can lift your head and shoulders up for a while. You have been talking up a storm. I repeat the noises back to you and you seem to find that funny. I love it when I come to pick you up and you smile at me. It's as though you are saying "I'm so happy to see you!" You are such a delight to be around, Gracie. I love watching you grow- embracing every new moment and cherishing the past- realizing you will never be this way again.

The picture on here is already about a week old. You grow so fast, I need to take a picture every day! I can't wait for you to discover your hands... could be any day : )

0 comments:



Post a Comment