Monday Five Countdown (on Tuesday)

I got this from my friend Jennifer (This is Who I Am), who got it from her friend Candice (Bookish Penguin).

Five Things I'm Grateful For

1. Alan. Always thankful for him, but he has been packing up all of our belongings while I play with our daughter.

2. Gracie. She always turns a frown upside down.

3. Heat. It's getting cold in Chicago, and I love when the heat kicks on! The flannel sheets aren't so bad either...

4. Staying home. I stay at home with our baby every day. On most days Alan spends a good part of the day at home with us, too. This makes me very happy.

5. Jesus. Sorry, man, didn't mean to put you last. Don't know what's up with that... cause you are number one.

Four Things I Can't Stop Thinking About

1. Thanksgiving! Alan's family is coming and I'm so excited to see them. I love having family here.

2. Grace! She is growing so fast, and I can't stop thinking about it!! For the first time I know what it's like to embrace every day. I never know what she will do or learn.

3. Our best friends in Chicago are moving.

4. School : ( I start back January 11th, and I am having trouble being positive about it.

Three Things I Want To Accomplish This Week (err... week and a half)

1. Move into our new apartment. Obviously.

2. Make a center piece for our Thanksgiving dinner table.

3. Have at least 5 more people tell me how great my baking is! : P

Two Things I Am Working To Be Positive About

1. Losing baby fat

2. School... I need to work A LOT harder at this though.

One Random Thing

1. I hate clipping Grace's fingernails, and she hates it, too.


0 comments:



Post a Comment