A regular special day


I am starting to realize that every day with a child is special. Today would seem like a regular day to most- cleaning, feeding the baby, taking a shower... but it's also special. Grace made noises she's never made, spent a little time examining those weird things attached to her arms, took her first bath without the newborn sling, and smiled in excitement at the wind in her little baby hairs! It was such an exciting regular day to me : )

It's hard to get any packing done when all I want to do is show her new things. I'm pretty sure I've been wearing her out, because she's been sleeping really well. What a good baby, I love her so much.

1 comments:



Unknown said...

Oh, my dear daughter. At last you understand my love for you. You too are experiencing the joy I have felt by being your mother. You are the definition of amazing to me. Is this the full circle? I pray I will one day experience the joy of seeing my granddaughter with her own baby. God has bless me greatly. I love you with all my heart!

Post a Comment