Latest reflections

They said to be spontaneous. Do whatever you feel like before the baby comes, because after she's here you won't be able to. Well, that's true, and we did, and I still wish we could go see a movie now... what did that solve? Also, that had me running all over town when I was huge and pregnant and just wanted to be home. Nonsensical advice really.

I might be almost back to my pre-pregnancy weight, but I don't look like or feel like my pre-pregnancy self. Like most non-pregnant women, I was thrilled the other day when someone asked me when my baby was due. Bastard. (sorry about my language)(but not really).

I want to try the new pumpkin pie pop-tarts. Disgustingly bad for you. Definitely not a breakfast food. Probably delicious.

I want all my friends to have babies. Baby girls. and now.

I can't get enough of Alan and Grace. I love to be with them, and I love to see them together. It is heaven on earth in my own little home.

I decided during pregnancy that going without caffeine wasn't that bad, and that I was going to keep it to a minimum forever. That was before a baby woke me 2-3 times every night. Now the best part of wakin up is foldgers in my cup.

1 comments:



Unknown said...

You're funny. You will be able to carry Grace on your hip soon, keeping your other hand free to continue with all the other chores that go along with mommy-hood. As for the movie, I wish I could keep her so you could go. :(

I want to try the pumpkin pie poptarts too!

I am so happy you are enjoying this time in your life. I love all three of you so much!

As for caffeine? I couldn't live without it!

Post a Comment