First sunburn of the season!

First of all let me say ¡Feliz Cinco de Mayo, Viva México! The Cinco de Mayo festival and parade were held in Little Village this weekend. Alan and I attended and were joined by a couple friends. It was great fun, great food, and warm sun! We had some mexican dish I can't pronounce, that we ordered from some lady that couldn't understand us... it was awesome! I made my shirt this morning before we left...
It is a little Americanized ("Happy Cinco de Mayo" instead of "Feliz Cinco de Mayo"), but it was the best looking graphic I could find in 5 minutes. I took some other pictures that can be found here or on my facebook page. Anyway, it was a good time, and I am so happy about the warm weather. Chicago has tons of festivals and events during the summer, and it's why people around here perservere the winter. It's truly a beautiful city.

0 comments:



Post a Comment