Get Dirty

One of my favorite things to do is to get my hands in some earth!

I love gardening. We don't have a yard or even a sunny porch, but we do have window sills! The below pictures are of what I did this afternoon.
Look how beautiful and green everything is! Plus, our little apartment building is adorable (there is a unit open if you are interested). That is my only box outside, but I also have a window sill full of lettuce, a pot of parsley, and a pot of spinach inside. So far the bunny has been the only consumer of my crop, but soon they will be big enough for me to enjoy, too! Alan moved one of his cantaloupe plants to a hanging basket outside our backdoor... I guess I should have taken a picture of it, too!

Today it was only like 55 degrees... brrrr! Yesterday it was like 77, so that was kind of a shock. The sunshine makes me so happy.

This weekend we are going to visit my in-laws- two of my favorite people. They are very nice and make me delicious food! Did I mention I'm on vacation? Yeah, I'm between semesters and have a little too much time on my hands... which is a problem I'm working on : )

0 comments:



Post a Comment