RUN!

No, not you... me. I have been running, and my body feels it. Yesterday I did 3 miles for the first time in a long long time. I don't know the last time I went that far. Only 23.22 to go! Good thing I have a while to work on that, eh? My legs are aching and my feet are sore.

I've been enjoying my vacation! I made rice krispy treats, cleaned the house, dyed my hair, went shopping, planted flowers, sewed patches on some clothes... and plenty more I can't think of right now. It's been great!

We are going to see Alan's parents this weekend, and I'm very excited. I love traveling, and I love seeing them. We are going to celebrate our anniversaries together- ours is two weeks from today! It will be right before we leave to go to Murray, KY for Magan and Justin's wedding. Hard to believe it will be three years for us! wow! Just keeps getting better.

0 comments:



Post a Comment