not so computer savvy...

There are places for links (home, about, contact, and FAQ) at the top of my new blog template, but I don't know how to make them work.... so right now they are decoration. It's a cute template though... maybe I'll figure out how to work it. Maybe someone will teach me how to do html and stuff.

What a BEAUTIFUL day!! There is a robin out my window, and I greatly appreciate him singing for me. I think it's a he. Alan and I went for a long walk, and cleaned up the apartment for the big even tomorrow (Pray4Chicago). We are expecting between 15 and 20 people.

I need to work on my paper, but instead I think I might read and paint my toe nails. There should be time to do my paper on Sunday and Monday when it will be raining.

I tried to transplant a few seedlings of spinach today, and I might have killed them.. They are looking quite sad about the move...

Peace

1 comments:



Brandon said...

You and I have the same favorite past-time. Reading and painting our toenails!

Post a Comment