I'm back!

So I neglected my blog for a long time, but I'm still here! My semester is almost over, and boy am I glad. I am ready for new subjects and a change of teachers. I've got one paper left to write and a couple finals, but I'm almost home free. Then I will have a couple weeks off before summer classes start May 22 (my mommas birthday). I think we are going to visit Alan's parents in Murfreesboro the weekend of the 16th, and I am excited.

The weather is finally showing signs of SPRING! It is supposed to be 69 degrees tomorrow... er... today I guess since it is 1am. Alan and I are going to be working this weekend, so we decided to take Friday off (for the most part) and bask in the sun. We went on a little bike ride today, and found quite an extensive bike trail we are excited about.

My sprouts of lettuce, spinach, parsley, and cosmos are doing well, but rosemary not so much. I may plant more seeds for it when the other spouts move out... I might have buried them too deep. The parsley is doing quite well, so I may transplant soon. Maybe I'll eventually have enough to give some away.

Ruckus (the bunny) is doing well. She gets out a lot and we have been feeding her any seedlings that get weeded out. At least she will enjoy the garden even if nothing makes it too long. Because of the fact that she is restricted to the dining room, she has been getting fed from the table lately. She is starting to beg like a dog, which is hilarious.


Culture shock is not feeling too bad now that warm weather is here. I still need prayers for our future. We don't know where the money will come from after August, but God will provide. If I have to get a job, He will show me the way. I worry sometimes, and wonder how long we can live on what we call our "critical budget." It doesn't allow for savings, or much other than food and rent. However, praise Him for our happy marriage, my good grades, and our overall well being. Life is good.

He is good to me.

1 comments:



Brandon said...

I'm glad to hear you guys are doing well! I know I haven't posted in a while, but honestly, not much has gone on lately. Hopefully, something eventful will happen that I can blog about...

Later,
Brandon

Post a Comment