Dear Grace- 8 months






Dear Grace,

You have a mind of your own. I can't believe how often you decide on something and then make sure we know about it. Sometimes you will just scream until I hold you. No one else. You want me. Sometimes you don't want to eat. You push your lips together and growl! You don't say any words, but you have a language of your own.

You have been teething. Bad. Your two bottom teeth, first the right then the left, just popped through in the last couple weeks. It's been getting us up in the middle of the night, and making you refuse food. It's been tiring for all involved. I can't believe you have those cute little teethies poking through. You've been trying to chew, so now you actually have some tools!

You've started scooting backward. You also have been rolling over one direction or the other about once a day or every other day. You're not really into it, but every now and then you flop over. You, a now expert sitter, have also been going from sitting to on your belly. I'm not so sure you do it on purpose though... I think you might just be testing your boundaries, and then fall forward. ha ha.

Your hair keeps getting blonder and blonder. It's beautiful! In the sun it looks like shades of gold. I like to put a little bow in it. It's long and in your eyes again, but I don't want to cut it. I think I will just pin it back.

Well, I love you more than you will ever know. You bring delight and entertainment to all of my days. I miss you when you are asleep. I pretty much kiss you and cuddle you all the time... and if I'm not kissin and cuddlin, you can be pretty sure your daddy is.

xoxo,
Momma

1 comments:



Courtney said...

She is precious. Beautiful pictures. . . what a beautiful blessing. :)

Post a Comment